We all like spooky things for Halloween, but let's take a look at how I made Mary's Blood cocktail. Or one that looks like it, at least! We are presenting you with another Halloween Cocktail Time Special. This year we went even further with the production and story side of the episode and we can safely say that this was the biggest project for us so far. Let us know what you think! The Cocktail Time team wishes you a spooky All Hallows Eve!
● 60 ml (2 oz) oz Vodka Elyx
● 45 ml (1,5 oz) Fermented Beet Juice
● 45 ml (1,5 oz) beet brine
● ½ barspoon soy sauce (reduced salt)
● 4 dashes Worchester sauce
● 4 drops celery bitters
● carbonated iron-rich water from the spring (replace it with fully mineralized water, DONAT mg is one of the best available around the world)
● grated black pepper on top
Build it in a highball glass and garnish it with a fake body part. It’s Halloween after all!